Thursday 7 August 2008

Answer To The Difficulty Debate - Part 1

Back from sunny Benidorm and into the cold, rainy, Welsh valleys once more, where I have had a slight (but nonetheless significant) epiphany.

The on-going argument about how difficult multimedia is to create and use has been a fruitful one, I had the wonderful idea of making a Flash Application that can be easily adapted and used amongst most subjects and topics. Now, this is no easy task, I have a few things to consider:

- How do I make the application so that each individual element can be edited
- How do I inform the user of what should be changed and what shouldn't be
- How do I make it all work and provide all the necessary elements for the teacher to adapt

You'll have to stay tuned to find out how I managed to do it.

No comments: