Tuesday 15 July 2008

Who Am I? What Do I Stand For?

My name is Daniel Hanly.

I work for a company called C.E.L.T. (centre for excellence in learning and teaching) based in the University of Glamorgan, in South Wales. It is my job, no, my resposibility to ensure that every child in Rhondda Cynon Taff gets a fun and innovative education, as far from Blackboards and Exercise Books as possible.

I aim to bring Multimedia into all classrooms, to allow students to unlock their full potential (to make them WANT to unlock their full potential) and hopefully bring out the best in them.

It is my hope that this Blog will stimulate teachers and learners all over the country to incorporate Multimedia into their lessons and to bring their lessons alive (even the most boring topics).

2 comments:

Haydn said...

Hi Dan,

An ambitious objective - good luck with it.

I hope you'll measure the final outcome of the placement year based on the objectives you have set yourself.

Daniel (CELT) said...

It is ambitious, but if I stay focused on the objectives, I should get through it pretty well :D